Baby crib or pack and play?

pacruzer02

In September, I am going on an msc cruise in yacht club. We are traveling with my 2 1/2 year old that still sleeps in her crib at night. Does anyone know if Msc has pack and plays or cribs for toddlers and if so what brand are they?

TIA

If you ask your room attendant, they will provide a pack n play from Chicco (we recently cruised with our 2.5 yr old). It's huge and took up most of our floor space. In fact, it was such a hassle, we ended up just having her sleep with us so we wouldn't have to deal with it in the way all week.

Oh, and normal pack n play sheets won't fit it, we brought ours and they were too small. Also, the only place to put it is next to the couch and it takes up the whole area in front of the couch all the way to the bed. So we had trouble sitting on the couch or even getting over to the bed once it was set up. AND, with us so close, our little one had no interest in napping, she just wanted us since she could touch us wherever we were in the room.

How big is your 2.5 year old? The reason I ask, ours will be 2 when we cruise and is already 31lbs (and fairly tall for her age). She is still in a crib at home and I am nervous she'll be too big for the pack and play!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

She's about 30lbs and fits into 3T clothes. It was long enough for her, longer than USA pack n plays (which she doesn't fit in anymore), which was part of the problem, it's so much bigger than the ones we're used to, I wasn't expecting it to take up so much space!

In September, I am going on an msc cruise in yacht club. We are traveling with my 2 1/2 year old that still sleeps in her crib at night. Does anyone know if Msc has pack and plays or cribs for toddlers and if so what brand are they?

TIA

We had pack and play but its so huge and take so much space that we just opened sofa bed and our DD slept there very comfy.

My niece requested a pack and play in advance for her 2 year old. When she boarded she didn't have one and asked the room steward for it. He told her the pack and play would be too small for her son and brought her blankets to lay on the couch which didn't open. After the first night she insisted on the pack and play and it was plenty big and bigger than the ones at home as stated above. It didn't take up a lot of space but he slept well so it was worth it to them.