MSC Seaside Yacht Club Room Help - Bunk Bed? Double sofa bed?

floridian1

Planning our MSC seaside cruise for next year, booked yacht club room 18021. We have 2 adults 2 kids. I'm confused on the 3rd and 4th bed. All there was left was rooms with only the diamond. The room says it hold up to 4 people, but it also only mentions a double sofa bed...

Does anyone have a photo of the "double" sofa bed made up? Hoping this room comfortably holds everyone.

• sofa-bed.png

Sofa bed

3rd-and-4th-beds-are-bunks.png

3rd and 4th bed are pullman beds

• double-sofa-bed.png

Double sofa bed

• 3rd-bed-is-a-bunk-bed.png

3rd bed is a pullman bed

• bunk-beds.png

Sofa converts into bunk bed (3rd and 4th beds)***

Edited by floridian1

We are sailing on the MSC Seaside 14th July for two weeks in yacht club suite 18021 also with 2 kids so I can provide you with feedback on our return.

Wow! That's awesome, thank you. Can't wait to hear your feedback. Are you sailing eastern or western? The ship and yacht club looks great. I'm only concerned about the sleeping arrangements and how the kids club is because my kids LOVE NCL kids club.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to research this and I believe that the double sofa bed in 18021 is where the sofa bed opens up to be a double as opposed to where it is just a single bed (rooms marked with a triangle).

I envision it looks a bit like this: https://mycruisestories.com/2014/01/20/cruise-ship-cabins-on-the-msc-divina/#jp-carousel-7799

I found a video of the cabin on the exact opposite of the ship (18020) and it shows the same designation, a diamond. It doesn't show it made up but it does give you an idea of the size of the sofa.

• 3 weeks later...

We have just returned from 2 weeks B"B in cabin 18021 and can confirm that there is only the couch to convert to an additional double bed for our two children. However MSC did provide a single mattress on request and this was an excellent option. A couple of photos attached indicating that the balcony is overlooked but did not cause us and issues.

IMG_0374.thumb.jpg.d68f30c151c2f9b70b32e29afbf0ac5c.jpg

IMG_0375.thumb.jpg.86e8ab25a47296bb063b7d56788154fb.jpg