What else can I do for a great PVP?

MoxieDoll66

The PVP I'm working with is amazing-I booked through the website, then found her and had my parents book through her for the same cruise. I'll have other family and friends that go book through her as well. She's done a couple things for me that she didn't need to (upgraded our cabin and moved us to be closer to my parents) and I was wondering if there was something more that I could do than referring everyone to her for their bookings.

Referring people to her is what you can do for her - You could also go thru the contact us button on the carnival website and make note of her name and how great she is and that might help - Other than that there is nothing else you can do but say thank you

Referring customers to them is wonderful. Also, I got the name of our PVP's supervisor and sent them an email noting our appreciation of her. He replied back and was appreciative of our taking the time to let him know of our satisfaction. The PVP said she did receive a customer satisfaction on her record and thanked us.

I know that when I worked for a large FL resort/entertainment complex, if management received a guest compliment that used our name we would receive a thank you from management along with a copy of the note/letter, etc, and it would also be placed in our work file.

All sales jobs track customer commendations heavily. Send a letter to John Heald on Facebook, email Carnival corporate, whatever you'd like to do to sing your PVP's praises. We did the same with our PVP - sadly he's left the company. We are back to booking on our own, we only booked through a PVP because we liked our PVP.

You guys are all lucky.....we have tried 5 different PVP's, found NONE of them worth our while over what we could do for ourselves. Just wish CC allowed you "happy" pax to pass on names?!;p

Some good some pretty much useless.

When we have lost a good one or had one we were not happy with, we ask cruising friends for recommendations.

Thanks everyone! I've already given her name and contact info to my friends and family who are going with us and told them to book through her. I'll send a message to John Heald and also through the contact form on their website about her. :)

The PVP I'm working with is amazing-I booked through the website, then found her and had my parents book through her for the same cruise. I'll have other family and friends that go book through her as well. She's done a couple things for me that she didn't need to (upgraded our cabin and moved us to be closer to my parents) and I was wondering if there was something more that I could do than referring everyone to her for their bookings.

I think referrals are the best...its what makes them money.

I have a fantastic PVP since 2009 and I have referred him to many of my friends and relatives.

He always remembers me when I call, he remembers my kids and family...he really is amazing. He also is very easy to get ahold of and he works from home and always checks messages.

I'll have other family and friends that go book through her as well. She's done a couple things for me that she didn't need to (upgraded our cabin and moved us to be closer to my parents).

a good agent will do or try to do what you want to do.So if moving a cabin to be closer to your parents-- thats the job. and upgraded--- was there a sale? thats the only way you could get a free upgrade. Carnival does not allow discounting of their cabins

Just sending them business is enough. That’s how they make a living and mine is super appreciative for all the people I send him. If he could give me something for referrals he would, but Carnival doesn’t allow it. But that’s OK. The service he gives me is good enough. He really has been able to handle things that have gone not as planned quickly and effectively. He also answers whenever I call and even if he can’t talk that second he will call me back in no more than 10 min. Couldn’t ask for anyone better.

So I say just repeat/referral business is all they need or want.

Looking for a GOOD PVP for several people and myself. My husband and I are frequent cruisers as are my 3 grown children and their families. We just can't find anyone by calling direct to the Carnival phone line. kjbag_it@hotmail.com . Thanks for any help you can give.

Just sent you an e-mail Vicky

Please give a referred of your PVP

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums