Dining Packages

Roo

Has anyone purchased the Dining Package on the Liberty OTS? Just wondering if the restaurants are worth buying the package for. I know buying early makes the meals reasonable, but would love to hear back from you. Thanks.

First Night Done Right is best deal. It was $15 per person but increasing to $20 now. It's good for Chops, Giovanni's or Sabor and must be used the first night. We've also bought the 3-night package on board ($75 per person) once when we did not care for our MDR location. It you plan to go to specialty restaurants definitely buy a package. I would not pay regular price for any of the specialty restaurants on Liberty.

First Night Done Right is best deal. It was $15 per person but increasing to $20 now. It's good for Chops, Giovanni's or Sabor and must be used the first night. We've also bought the 3-night package on board ($75 per person) once when we did not care for our MDR location. It you plan to go to specialty restaurants definitely buy a package. I would not pay regular price for any of the specialty restaurants on Liberty.

FNDR is an excellent deal.

Dining packages are definitely the best buy and we think the single price options are quite expensive.

Last time we were considering buying a package, we actually did FNDR and then got Giovanni's and Sabor at either 20 or 30 percent off ahead of time. They each had a discounted price at different times in cruise planner, and that is when we booked them. Ended up coming out a little less than the $75 package price. But you just never know when or if they will be discounted.

We did 5 night package last year, was disappointed in Giovanni’s which used to be my favorite , chops was very good, we did not try Sabor. Wish they had Izumi

I am on mariner of the sea, which does have Izumi. Was wondering how fresh the sushi would be?

We loved sushi, also hot rock was excellent, this is my favorite rccl speacialty restaurant .

Don't know about Mariner, but the new Izumi on Adventure has no hot rock. Looks like they are going away from that, which is disappointing.

Don't know about Mariner, but the new Izumi on Adventure has no hot rock. Looks like they are going away from that, which is disappointing.

That’s bad news , we had it in end of November on navigator a few times

I'm seeing a three night dining pkg on the Allure is $95pp. Seems kind of pricey,no? I can't remember what I paid on Carnival in January for a three night pkg but I don't think it was near $200. Should I see if the price lowers? I also don't like that you can't make reservations.

I'm seeing a three night dining pkg on the Allure is $95pp. Seems kind of pricey,no? I can't remember what I paid on Carnival in January for a three night pkg but I don't think it was near $200. Should I see if the price lowers? I also don't like that you can't make reservations.

If you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel for a full refund and re-order. So there's no sense in waiting to purchase if you are committed to having a dining package.

I doubt the price will drop. It rarely does on the dining packages. You can make reservations by booking the restaurants individually but then you’d probably be paying around $50 per restaurant. That is why they offer the package at a discount.