Who's captain on Celebrity Summit now?

sstraveler

Thanks. I assume she is going on vacation because she is scheduled to be on a cruise in May

Captain Kate left the summit this past saturday (Feb 3rd) for, what I hear, 5 weeks of break, after which she will join the Equinox. (Gee, that sounds a lot like March 10th, exactly when I am cruising on EQ :) )

She actually posted the handover and promotion ceremony on her instagram page !!!

Steve

Happy Cruiser reported: it will be Captain Harris, who has been promoted from within. He has a much longer Greek name, but they seem to call him Captain Harris.

I am on the Summit Feb 24th so will just miss Captain Kate.

I've also seen his name spelled as Charis. When he was a staff captain, he was listed under the officers as Charalampos Theocharis. I saw something on the internet about his handover ceremony, but can't remember where I saw it. Perhaps on Captain Kate's instagram account.

I've also seen his name spelled as Charis. When he was a staff captain, he was listed under the officers as Charalampos Theocharis. I saw something on the internet about his handover ceremony, but can't remember where I saw it. Perhaps on Captain Kate's instagram account.

Thanks - I guess I will find out in 16 days. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Bummer. Was hoping to meet Captain McCue. I ran into one of her college classmates on a Crowley ships.

Captain Kate is currently one of the alternating Masters on Equinox. She transferred some months ago,