Looking for information on Liberty of the Seas theme nights

Sunnydaze18

Hi we are sailing in April on Liberty of the Seas with friends for a first time cruise. We have heard about theme nights and were wondering what they are, what do they consist of, and also do people dress up? One of the cruisers with us says that everyone dresses up for a 70s disco party that consists of dancing and fun in disco garb. Another has heard that no one dresses up and it is more of a parade. If anyone can provide any info on the theme nights for this ship in 2018 and what the parameters are it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

One night will be a 70s night. They throw a 70s party in the Royal Promenade that usually continues later in one of the bars. However, I have rarely seen any passengers dressing for this. While it's in the RP, the cruise director staff dresses as the Village People and they perform. It's sorta like a street party atmosphere and yes, people will be dancing.

Another night, they'll do a pool deck party. I'm not sure if they're still doing the white night or if they're doing a glow party. If they do a white night, they ask you to wear white. If it's a glow party, they just give you stuff that glows.

So I just recommend packing a white shirt incase they do the white night.