Hello from Host Joe!

Host Joe

Host [/font]Joe;56382639]Hello everyone, I am the new host for Oceania and just wanted to say hello! Happy cruising!

Hello Joe. I am having a problem with a post and would like some assistance. After checking your profile I did not see any contact info. Would you plz contact me at jehsooneratyahoodotcom? Thanks, Katie

Welcome, Joel.

Do you suppose you could get someone at CC to fix the roll call page for my upcoming Oceania cruise? We are stopping at Portland, Maine, not Isle of Portland (England). I reported it to the community@cruisecritic email address but as is always the case for me, it was a black hole, no response or correction.

Welcome, Joel.

Do you suppose you could get someone at CC to fix the roll call page for my upcoming Oceania cruise? We are stopping at Portland, Maine, not Isle of Portland (England). I reported it to the community@cruisecritic email address but as is always the case for me, it was a black hole, no response or correction.

I use the iOS CC app and the roll call posts all mention Portland Maine.

I use the iOS CC app and the roll call posts all mention Portland Maine.

Did you go to the link in my post? I'm not talking about posts in the Roll Call thread. I'm talking about the roll call landing page which gives the cruise info and links to the thread.

Did you go to the link in my post? I'm not talking about posts in the Roll Call thread. I'm talking about the roll call landing page which gives the cruise info and links to the thread.

The CC website has many issues, which is one reason why I only use the iOS app for CC: Roll Calls>Oceania>Insignia>Cruise. So much easier.

Try "help@" instead of "community@" e-mail for assistance.

The CC website has many issues, which is one reason why I only use the iOS app for CC: Roll Calls>Oceania>Insignia>Cruise. So much easier.

And once again, the app only accesses the boards and the page I get to there is no different than what I get to on the website IF I GO TO THE BOARDS. But the page I linked to with the error is not a board post, it's a page that is created for the cruise - https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/insignia-august-24-2018/. Personally, I don't find those pages all that useful but given that they go to the trouble of creating it and that people find it when searching for a roll call using the website, it should have correct info.

I don't understand why you are even bothering to post about this, but thanks for the suggestion to send email to help rather than community.

'

I did not know that the app was a better experience. I may start using it more now. Thank you for your comment.

And once again, the app only accesses the boards and the page I get to there is no different than what I get to on the website IF I GO TO THE BOARDS. But the page I linked to with the error is not a board post, it's a page that is created for the cruise - https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/insignia-august-24-2018/. Personally, I don't find those pages all that useful but given that they go to the trouble of creating it and that people find it when searching for a roll call using the website, it should have correct info.

I don't understand why you are even bothering to post about this, but thanks for the suggestion to send email to help rather than community.

Read post 22. That's why I mentioned the app. So, "you're welcome" for my suggestion to switch.

Read post 22. That's why I mentioned the app. So, "you're welcome" for my suggestion to switch.
I have no problems using the web based boards, although I also use the app, as you can see from this post. The main difference between the two is that you don't see signatures in the app, which some people may prefer but others dislike. Also the app let's you post large photos, but I rarely do that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I have no problems using the web based boards, although I also use the app, as you can see from this post. The main difference between the two is that you don't see signatures in the app, which some people may prefer but others dislike. Also the app let's you post large photos, but I rarely do that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Click poster's name on app and see their profile.