Transportation options from Train Station SEA

dingopups

We are booked on an Alaskan cruise in August and we are taking the train into Seattle. What are some transportation options from the Seattle Amtrak station to the Red Lion Hotel at the airport and also from the hotel to the cruise terminal/

You will be in the land of Uber. That's what I would do. We did this from our hotel in San Francisco to the pier and it was great. Also was free since it was our first time with Uber. I expect Seattle is crawling with Uber and Lyft cars.

The Link light rail leaves by the King St train station to the airport...buy tickets from a machine and make sure you tap in and out at the yellow machines at both stations (Seatac trains leave from the west tracks, closest to the bay). When you get to the airport follow the signs to airport transportation, go down one level, and wait for a Master Park Lot A bus, which the Red Lion uses to get guests to the hotel.

Then do the reverse to get back to downtown Seattle (University or Westlake stops) and order an Uber or Lyft to the cruise terminal (retailmenot.com will have free codes for Uber and Lyft to get your first ride for free).

The other option would be to take light rail to the airport and then book a Princess transfer to the ship and let them take care of your luggage.

I agree, why are you staying at the Red Lion at the airport? The train station is downtown Seattle. You would be much better off staying at a hotel in Seattle and then taking Uber or whatever transportation to the pier. Red Lion is way out of your way!

Susan