Ovation...Laundry et al

seacruiser123

Hello all, planning to try the Ovation...’big’ question.... so does it launch with the laundry room? Just curious as we love the laundry room on the other ships...and don’t se it on the deck plans

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good question, I'm sure that Handre will insist as they converted his office on Encore into the laundry.

I just checked online and on Deck 5, starboard side, just forward of the spiral staircase, there is a square with a dot in the middle; there isn't a legend for it online, but in my 2018/2019 Cruise Calendar and Fleet Guide it shows that is the symbol for a self-service launderette.

BTW: The laundry on the Encore is larger and more useable than the two laundries on the "O" ships

• 2 months later...

Just disembarked after sailing on Ovation Venice-Amsterdam. There is a very nice laundry on Deck five. Five Miele washers and 5 Niele dryers along with the normal Seabourn complimetnary soap Three ironing boards/irons. Spacious and bright. We have enough club points that we receive free laundry service, but it's rewarding to know that Seabourn heard and acted on the customer concerns in this area.

• 1 month later...