Free Alcohol at Harvest Caye?

Westbank is bestbank

If you elect the free alcohol package on the ship does it include free alcohol on the island at Harvest Caye?:confused::confused:

I'm guessing you're going on the Breakaway out of New Orleans? Me Too! Harvest Caye is Beautiful! You'll love it. Plenty of loungers by the beach or by the gorgeous pool. Several places to BUY drinks or food. You can always go back to the ship for free food and drinks (with your UBP). Do get off the ship and explore Harvest Caye, you just might really enjoy it. (I'm from da Parish - your across the river neighbor)

I'm guessing you're going on the Breakaway out of New Orleans? Me Too! Harvest Caye is Beautiful! You'll love it. Plenty of loungers by the beach or by the gorgeous pool. Several places to BUY drinks or food. You can always go back to the ship for free food and drinks (with your UBP). Do get off the ship and explore Harvest Caye, you just might really enjoy it. (I'm from da Parish - your across the river neighbor)

So, they don't have a free buffet or anything, you have to buy all food? We are on NCL for the first time, the breakaway out of NOLA this December. Thank you!

So, they don't have a free buffet or anything, you have to buy all food? We are on NCL for the first time, the breakaway out of NOLA this December. Thank you!
Yes. No free drinks or food on Harvest Caye. I believe it was a deal worked out with the Belizean government. It is such a beautiful stop, go ahead and go hang out by the pool, or the beach, or zipline. There's a lot to do there or just relax by one of the largest pools in the Caribbean.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

I think the deal was that they were able to buy/develop the island, but they had to use local vendors and employ workers from Belize. That's why things differ from normal NCL policy... food and drink aren't included, Coke products are available, etc.

That's why things differ from normal NCL policy... food and drink aren't included, Coke products are available, etc.

Hi there,

When you say Coke products on HC, can one infer from this that they have Pepsi products onboard Norwegian ships? I ask because I’m married to such a Pepsi man that bringing Coke products in our house is grounds for divorce. 🤣

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there,

When you say Coke products on HC, can one infer from this that they have Pepsi products onboard Norwegian ships? I ask because I’m married to such a Pepsi man that bringing Coke products in our house is grounds for divorce. 🤣

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL Yes, NCL has Pepsi products on their ships. :D