It Would Be An Easy Fix---Encore

SLSD

I really loved sailing on the Encore, but agree with others that more shade is needed on the decks. I'm thinking specifically about the hot tub and surrounding deck on the bow end of Deck 7. No shade at all--and this made it difficult to spend much time there. It would be easy to put up a shade area on at least one side of the surrounding deck.

Now, I'm wondering if the lack of shade an attempt to make people interested in paying extra for The Retreat? Two problems there: 1. It is supposed to be an inclusive cruise and 2. Most people don't want to spend ALL DAY in one place--especially if there is not a sea view.

So---what is the best way to persuade Seabourn to add more shade to their decks on Encore (and Ovation) ?

wripo, I LOVE that idea. I'll them that you suggested it LOL! Seriously, I did like the ship very much, but broiled on Deck 7 at the hot tub. I am NOT a sunbather, but like to be out on the deck and in the water. We had Long Island Iced Teas in the hot tub. It's a nice area--small enough to chat with those there who want to chat.