NCL Sun - stateroom 0266

bostongal965

I posted this on the Norwegian board to no avail - thought I might have better luck here!

I am booked on the Sun in room 0266 (Feb '11 W. Caribbean - can't wait!!!), and I was looking for some info (or even pictures) of either that room or its sister rooms, 0066/9077/9277. What I'd like to know (and can't seem to find despite looking) is 1) is there a room size/balcony size trade-off: smaller room, but bigger balcony and 2) does the balcony have chairs or a lounger (I've heard the regular balcony aft rooms sometimes have loungers because they're longer.

I went back and forth on this room for about a week - I love the idea of the aft location, and I've seen the posts about the downsides like soot and stray napkins. I booked it as a BD, but I noticed after April 23, 2011, it's being called a B1, and is MORE expensive than the BA! I had a chance to save a little money and change to a mid-ship BB, but I was kind of thrilled with the thought of watching the wake behind us...so I kept it as is!:D

My TA suggested sister cabin, 0066. She says the balcony is twice as deep and I seem to recall that there is no trade off for room space. I will double back with her and get back to you.

I, too , would appreciate any photos that are out there.

Archived