Princess Coffee Card

Steve&Karen

We just got home today from the Ruby princess from Mexico! Best decision of the trip was purchasing the coffee card! We LOVED having our lattes in the morning and the staff at the International cafe was the BEST! Such happy , sweet employees and well worth the money

We just got home today from the Ruby princess from Mexico! Best decision of the trip was purchasing the coffee card! We LOVED having our lattes in the morning and the staff at the International cafe was the BEST! Such happy , sweet employees and well worth the money

Good to hear! I'm on the Ruby to Mexcio on October 28. :D

And another good thing is you are not forced to consume all 15 punches since you can still use it on your next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And another good thing is you are not forced to consume all 15 punches since you can still use it on your next cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agree, it's a really nice benefit not to lose your money. I have 3 cards, one of which is from several years ago.

First Princess cruise isn't for (too many) months but in my ongoing effort to know what to expect:

Coffee Card can be purchased ahead or on the ship at the same prince?

Card can be used for Specialty Coffees or Teas - one punch each

Card can be shared

Can be used for Gelato or Sundaes - one punch each

Unlimited brewed (regular) coffee (where / how is coffee otherwise limited?)

Coffee card can be used on subsequent cruises if punches left but not unlimited coffee

Anything I've missed?

First Princess cruise isn't for (too many) months but in my ongoing effort to know what to expect:

Coffee Card can be purchased ahead or on the ship at the same prince?

Card can be used for Specialty Coffees or Teas - one punch each

Card can be shared

Can be used for Gelato or Sundaes - one punch each

Unlimited brewed (regular) coffee (where / how is coffee otherwise limited?)

Coffee card can be used on subsequent cruises if punches left but not unlimited coffee

Anything I've missed?

Teas are unlimited the coffee is a punch. (On the first cruise)

Following sailings a tea cost a punch.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Teas are unlimited the coffee is a punch. (On the first cruise)

Following sailings a tea cost a punch.

I must have misunderstood, I thought regular coffee was not a punch but unlimited only on the initial cruise that the card was purchased for?

Is it Specialty Coffees & Teas that require a punch. Brewed (regular) coffee and regular teas are unlimited (on original cruise only?)

Getting unlimited brewed (actually dripped) coffee at the IC on the Royal is meaningless since there's unlimited dripped coffee at the Horizon all the time. It's the same stuff they give you at the IC.

Had to look it up on Google image. There were cream filled donuts with powdered sugar on top if that's close to what you are looking for. They had a variety of choices and different ones throughout the week.

Yes, that's what I was looking for. They used to have raspberry filled, but I didn't see them on the last Ruby cruise, only the cream filled. Not nearly as good! And yes, they have called them doughnuts the last couple of times I've seen them.

Yes, that's what I was looking for. They used to have raspberry filled, but I didn't see them on the last Ruby cruise, only the cream filled. Not nearly as good! And yes, they have called them doughnuts the last couple of times I've seen them.

The last morning they had Nutella filled ones. [emoji3] but i don't remeber seeing raspberry filled.