MSC Website/Booking issue

sportslady198

Hi,

I logged in and checked my booking on MSC's site the other day with no problem and today, this message came up when I entered my booking number and name:

"Mandatory information is missing from your booking. Please call MSC Cruises.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Our cruise is in December.

Thanks!

Hi,

I logged in and checked my booking on MSC's site the other day with no problem and today, this message came up when I entered my booking number and name:

"Mandatory information is missing from your booking. Please call MSC Cruises.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Our cruise is in December.

Thanks!

I haven't been able to access my bookings for over a month! Their website is a disgrace. :(

I haven't had any problem going into my booking. When you are asked to sign in, there is a box saying I'm booked. Click on that, put in your booking number and your name, and the booking should show up. I just booked an excursion on Sunday, and had no problem.

We had issues yesterday also. Called MSC and got a rep after a 30 minute hold time. Tried to book a spa package and restaurant package. I was informed that some things could not be booked when the cruise was less than two weeks away and she indicated that the spa package was not coming up on her system and that it was "no longer available." She said that the restaurant package (trio) was available but that I could NOT book it myself--I would need to have my travel agent book it! The MSC rep tried to get into my booking and could not. She blamed it on website updates they did over this past weekend. Today I called my travel agent and asked her to book these extras for us. She was on hold to getthrough to MSC for 40 minutes…and the agent she finally spoke with told her that I "must havegotten a new agent on the phone"! My TA tells me that there are some things they can’t discuss if youbooked with an agent, BUT I should have been able to book onboardservices. She said I must have had a "clueless" MSC agent. Anyway, all is well now, I was freaking out yesterday.