Room service seaside Bella experience

waterbabyfish

Anyone know how it works with Bella and Deluxe Drinks? The drinks package says it includes "room service menu" and "drinks ordered through room service" does that mean the food and drinks are free but I pay for delivery because I'm in Bella?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Forums mobile app

Anyone know how it works with Bella and Deluxe Drinks? The drinks package says it includes "room service menu" and "drinks ordered through room service" does that mean the food and drinks are free but I pay for delivery because I'm in Bella?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Forums mobile app

I have the same question - does anyone know the answer to this?

• 1 month later...
I am wondering as well as we are booked Bella with deluxe drink package. So food and drinks are free?

The drinks and food (other than room-service pizza) are certainly included. There seems to be a question regarding the charge for delivery as it's not included in a Bella booking while it is for Fantastica (and above).

Ok, I have accepted that I will have to pay $3.95 every morning for coffee and juice. :rolleyes:

Is the $3.95 considered the tip, or do you tip also?

This is a real bummer to me.:(

You don't have to pay the $3.95 every morning. You can go to the Buffet or Dining Room and get it yourself or upgrade your experience

Ok, I have accepted that I will have to pay $3.95 every morning for coffee and juice. :rolleyes:

Very strange that you booked Bella when you want to use the room service. Of cause the 3.95 is not a tip, but I guess only a couple of Americans would additionally tip for this service.

MSC do the 2 different experiences at different prices if you wanted room service breakfast free you should have chosen the Fantastica experience, its clearly written when booking and choosing the options . and NO need to tip that is what the daily service charge covers .

Still ... probably works out cheaper than paying the higher price for Fantastica just to get it included.

To answer your question based off the divina last year where we had a Bella cabin and an aurea cabin and both cabins had the deluxe drink pkg. In aurea there was no charge for the food or the delivery for room service (except certain items like the pizza, although we never actually tried ordering the pizza to confirm we would be charged for it). In Bella there was a $3.95 delivery charge, this was not the tip to order room service but there was no charge for the items ordered.

And yes fantastica covers the room service fee but depending on the cruise it is at times $100 more and if you are buying/upgrading drink packages anyways then you would have to order a lot of room service to make up the price difference.

I was also confused by the wording on the pkg last year and had room service questions because it had sounded like there would be a charge for each item ordered as well as the delivery fee which wasn’t the case.

I can say the room service menu is underwhelming and doesn’t offer much in the way of breakfast but last year similar to you I would order to have some coffee and a pastry on my balcony before getting ready for the day and going for actual breakfast. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea that they charged for room service. This is a first for me out of 71 cruises. So I guess I did not pay close enough attention to the detail.

It certainly would cost alot more to have the room service included.

So I figure that it will cost $28.55 for the whole week to get my coffee and juice. Oh well!

1 week and 3 days to go!!!!!!:cool:

By the way I am American and I tip very well.

I had no idea that they charged for room service. This is a first for me out of 71 cruises. So I guess I did not pay close enough attention to the detail. It certainly would cost alot more to have the room service included. So I figure that it will cost $28.55 for the whole week to get my coffee and juice. Oh well! 1 week and 3 days to go!!!!!!:cool: By the way I am American and I tip very well.