Weight loss success for cruise

xcruisedirector

So, i am 38 male and less then a year ago i was over 200lbs. The heaviest i have ever been was about 230 so for a guy that is 5'9 that is pretty big. I am going on a cruise on the 21st of january and for the past 3 months i have changed my diet and can proudly say i stepped on the scale this morning and i am now weigh 167lbs. I am so excited as this will be the first cruise i go on where i feel as if i look good for my age without a shirt lol. Hope everyone has the same success i did!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Wow that is amazing.

Did you also exercise or was this all through a diet.

Congratulations.

Keith

I did very little exercise, changed my diet to salads for lunch and lots of chicken and veggies for dinner. Cut out sugar and portion control. If i can so it anyone can lol. Oh yea No soda! Lol

Wow, that truly is a good success! Congratulations! I also had some troubles with my weight in the past, but luckily, I could get past this with a little more attention for what and when I ate and with totally avoiding sweet baverages on a daily basis. That, combined with a new sports I started (climbing) did the job done. Thank you for sharing your experiences with low carb, I'm going to tell my partner about your success, he is on a keto diet right now.

Good job! I've also lost 47lbs in the past year and still want to loose another 30-40lbs. I have given up flour, sugar and alcohol. We are going on a B2B cruise in Feb and I'm not sure how to handle all the food. I'm scared if I start eating sugar and carbs I will not be able to stop! What's your plan? I've lost and gained too many times.

Congratulations. We just booked a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona for summer 2019. My goal is to loose weight and get in shape so I can keep up on all the walking. I just started a work out routine and cut the soda out completely and drastically cut out gluten. I've had knee and ankle issues for almost two years and now that I am a few months out from knee surgery it's time to get at it. The cruise is my motivation.

Good job! I've also lost 47lbs in the past year and still want to loose another 30-40lbs. I have given up flour, sugar and alcohol. We are going on a B2B cruise in Feb and I'm not sure how to handle all the food. I'm scared if I start eating sugar and carbs I will not be able to stop! What's your plan? I've lost and gained too many times.

So i am currently now 165lbs and my goal for the cruise is eat what i want just in moderation. I am very active on cruises, much more then at home. I may even hit the gym early on sea days for 30 minutes or so. Im sure i will gain some but would like to limit it to 5lbs over the week. I leave in 9 days, so will definatly give an update when i return and hooefully will have good news to report lol

So i am currently now 165lbs and my goal for the cruise is eat what i want just in moderation. I am very active on cruises, much more then at home. I may even hit the gym early on sea days for 30 minutes or so. Im sure i will gain some but would like to limit it to 5lbs over the week. I leave in 9 days, so will definatly give an update when i return and hooefully will have good news to report lol

Gaining is not an option for me. I will not indulge much. Maybe a few glasses of wine and a few bites of dessert at dinner. I will stick to my plan as closely as I can. Hopefully with all the extra walking and activity I will not gain. I will try to focus on having fun that is not food related. No eating for entertainment for me. Been there. Done that. Don’t want the results that I get with that plan. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...