Dining discounts on T/A

Cruzinram

It depends. Murano, reluctant. Quisine, they have hijacked us on the elevator and taken us there instead of Blu. Made me an offer I couldn’t refuse, as they say.

It depends on the bookings, i guess.

There just was (maybe still is) a sale on packages. Check it out, its as good a deal as any discount onboard.

And if you get a package, the difference in 4 versus 3nights is $16! You’d go for $16 wouldn’t you?

On our last T/A we were offered nearly everyday a nice discount in the Speciality dining rooms. What has been anyones recent experience on crossings. Were you offered any discounts?

Discounts are simply driven by supply/demand. When business in the alternative restaurants is very good, there will be fewer (and lower) discounts. If business is lousy, you might be able to snag 50% discounts. On our TA cruises it has been hit or miss...just like on most other itineraries. Keep in mind that if you purchase a dining package with a substantial number of meals...and do it during a 20% Off Sale.....you can get the cost per meal (in alternative restaurants) down to about $25....which is a decent discount in Qsine and Murano. On Board we have seldom seen Murano discounted by more than 30% (if at all) except on the first night. Discounts in Tuscan are very common (you can draw your own conclusion as to why).

Hank