Review Posting

kampinguru

The last review I posted took about 3 weeks! I really don't understand why it takes so long to publish a post cruise review, and yet a live review, which I see on here all the time posts immediately. Does anyone know?

I got the email saying thank you with a link to my post. It said it would be reviewed before being published. I have not seen a followup email yet advising that it is published. and I cant search for it to see it since I deleted the first email.

I got the email saying thank you with a link to my post. It said it would be reviewed before being published. I have not seen a followup email yet advising that it is published. and I cant search for it to see it since I deleted the first email.

They may have even sent an email if there was a reason it couldn't be published. I got one once not even knowing I had broken the rules. It was a very positive review but mentioned a criticism about a hostess and a sommelier by name. They asked me to remove the name of the sommelier as that should have been taken up with the maitre'D. Funny that they didn't ask me to remove the name of the MDR hostess, though. I did as they requested and the review was posted. But, if I hadn't been paying close attention to my email, I may have just deleted it without even opening it, like I do sometimes with all the junk emails we receive.

If you didn't clear your deleted file, the email would still be there and you could do a search there. I always delete emails daily, but only clear my deleted file once a month or so.

If you didn't clear your deleted file, the email would still be there and you could do a search there. I always delete emails daily, but only clear my deleted file once a month or so.

Thank you very much. Yahoo seems to take care if it for you. They clean anything in trash up after 14 days