RCL: Book now?

Hi! I am considering a cruise in April for my sons and myself and am very excited about the prospect and started exploring today since we're home due to snowstorm.

Right now RC is having a sale that ends this month, and OBC credit offers that end on 1/17. I was planning on waiting for my tax returns to book (generally in mid Feb), but it seems like it may be in my best interest to book now if I can. I can put it on my cc ad pay it when I get my returns, but I hate to do that.

Does anyone know if after this sale I might expect similar sales? We are traveling from Boston so need to factor in airfare.

thx for any advice!

There is no way to know what future sales and pricing will do. If many people take advantage of this sale, then prices will go up for the balance of the available cabins.

Most cruise lines will give you fare reductions up to final payment. So if the fare goes down again, you can usually take advantage of the drop.

There is no way to know what future sales and pricing will do. If many people take advantage of this sale, then prices will go up for the balance of the available cabins.

Most cruise lines will give you fare reductions up to final payment. So if the fare goes down again, you can usually take advantage of the drop.

Oh this is good to know! Thanks so much for your advice!