Celebrity Eclipse- August 18th Sailing-Looking for up to (4) Tour Buddies in Berlin

Marcylokietz

Hello! My husband Jon and I are an active, fun couple from South FL...and we are very excited about our upcoming trip on the Celebrity Eclipse on the August 18, 2018 sailing. We have pre-booked an all day, active tour of Berlin with a highly recommended tour group called Berlin Jewish.com. We will be picked up at the boat and the tour will last from morning till evening...ending with dinner at a Berlin restaurant. We are looking for others to join our tour group...preferably with similar interests in seeing the culture of Berlin, and including stops at historical sites relating to Jewish History, as well as some fun stops...and some good food! We can take an additional 4 people...in a van that holds a total of 6 guests. Message me here if you are interested...we would like to get this booked quickly as these tours sell our. The approximate rate is $500 per couple for the day (which includes a 20% tip). Please message me here if you are interested in joining us.