When will Canada/New England Itineraries for 2005 come out?

cujosmom

Does anyone know when the Sept-Oct 2005 sailing itineraries by Royal Caribbean or Celebrity will be posted. I've emailed both and they don't know. Does anyone who is booked for this Sept-Oct remember when they were released last year?

We are going on an Alaskan cruise 1st week of Sept and are hoping to book while on board for the credit.

Thanks for your reply mirrajay...I checked Expedia but they only have Princess, Carnival, Holland Am and NCL...I am interested only in Royal Caribbean or Celebrity. I'm hoping someone here booked their RCL/Celebrity cruise extra early last year and about what time the itineraries/pricing came out.

Thanks Emilygrace, That's what I needed to know. If the C/NE itinerary is not out when we cruise the first week of September, I will just book "any 10-12 night cruise" to get the shipboard credit and then switch when it actually comes out. :D

RCCL has it 2005 Canada New England Cruises posted now on their website www.rccl.com They are cut back big time this year. I live in Saint John, where this year i think they are visiting close to 20 times and as of now only 3 visits are scheduled for here.

• 1 month later...

Cujosmom,

Did you ever find out when RCI is releasing their 2005 Canada/New England schedule? There are some listed on the website and on Travelocity but not any 10 or 11 nighters. I hope what is listed is not all they are going to do. I did search for the Jewel of the Seas and saw it was doing a different itinerary out of Boston next September and October. We had hoped to do Canada/New England in 2005 but wanted the longer itinerary. I don't want to miss Quebec City, but I am also only interested in RCI. I'm going to be very disappointed if they are cutting way back on this itinerary.

Thanks,

Mary

Just got back from the 7 night Canada/New England cruise on the Jewel. Picked up the brochure for 2005 and here's what's listed:

All cruises are on the Enchantment.

5 night:

Boston, Bar Harbor, Portland Maine, Halifax NS, Sea Day, Boston

6 night

Cape Liberty NJ, Sea Day, Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax NS, Sea day, Cape Liberty

7 night

Boston, Martha's Vineyard, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney NS, Saguenay River Quebec (cruising), Quebec City, Quebec City

7 night

Boston, Martha's Vineyard, Bar Harbor, Portland Maine, Halifax NS, Saint John NB, Sea day, Boston

Hope this helps. That one from Boston to Quebec City ends there and there is a 7 night cruise from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale, but it says to see a travel agent for pricing and details. Yes, it does look like they're cutting back on this itinerary. I know there's the Voyager out of NYC also.

This was a wonderful cruise and I'm so glad we did it this year, before the cut backs!!!

We're doing the 7-night from Philadelphia in July. We like to be able to drive to the port. :D

We never take summer vacations, but this cruise, on the newly refurbished Enchantment, should be fine - Martha's Vineyard, Bar Harbor, Portland & Halifax.

We'll be headed north instead of to the Caribbean during the summer. I trust the ports won't be too overly crowded. :eek:

Hi All,

Well I was not able to book my Canada/New England cruise for next year while I was on the Alaska's Serenade of the Seas because the travel guy's computer could not "communicate" with the satellite all week but he gave everyone interested coupons to use post cruise.

This week I booked a back-to-back cruise for next Sept/Oct on the Enchantment. First leg is Boston to Quebec City and second leg is a re-positioning cruise from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale. The second leg, especially, is a good value. This will be 14 days for less than I could do a 11-12 nighter. The dates are Sept 25 - Oct 9. The only port visited twice is Boston.

These two cruises are on the website now.

Marty

cujosmom/Marty

It's time for the party! I had one heck of a time finding lots of cruisers since the change of CC boards...took awhile, but here I am.

The date is Sat. Oct. 2, 2004 @ Champs on IH10west between Huebner and De Zavala.

My e-mail

LRH@satx.rr.com

I'll send you the info about the party.

Please send along your e-mail address, as this is the best way for me to get in touch with everyone.

Hope you can make it.

Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Lois

Emilygrace,

Thanks for posting that. I think those are the same listed on the website. Guess they really are cutting back that much next year. Yikes! We have wanted to do that cruise for several years now. Guess we shouldn't have kept putting it off. We loved Alaska this year but maybe should have saved it for 2006 and done Canada/New England this year. We really wanted round trip but guess we will look into the Boston to Quebec City itinerary. Thanks again for posting!

Mary

Archived