Hi, we would like to book a RC excursion in Falmouth, Jamaica, to do with our kids aged 9 and 11 this coming August. We don't want anything too long or two expensive. So we were interested in the 2.5 hour excursion entitled: Aqua Tubing Adventure. There are so many different excursions including tubing, that we cannot differentiate these among the tubing reviews. Has anyone taken this specific excursion who can tell us if we can hold on to each others' tubes as we go along? All other excursions show picture of people holding together as a group, but this particular one shows a child on their own tube. My husband is against this excursion if that is the case.

• 1 month later...

We did a private tour with Marva a few years back down what I think was the white river down to the ocean. It was terrific. Our grandchildren were 7 and 5 and we did hold on to them but really the guides swam along with us the entire way and would push us back towards center if we even headed towards the banks. So relaxing.

They did do a photo stop with refreshments about half way. Would highly recommend Marva. She picked us up at the port and we did Dunn's river falls and the river rafting. Also took us to a local jerk chicken place to eat that was terrific.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So we just came back from our cruise on Oasis of the Seas. I thought I would post our thoughts of the tubing here for anyone else looking for info. We booked the Jungle Tubing Adventure in Falmouth, Jamaica via the ship. It was wonderful! Truly perfect for our family of 4 with children 9 and 11 years old with no tubing experience.

The entire excursion was approximately 2.5 hours. Bus had AC and was clean. We had to leave our belongings on a bench at the beach (glad we did not take valuables with us) and then the bus drove us to the top of the river where we were outfitted with safety gear appropriate to everyone's size. We then got into the river as a group of 8 with a guide. We held on to each other's tubes for safety. The speed of the water and the size of the rapids were perfect for beginners. The scenery was beautiful. We returned to the beach where our belongings were untouched. There is a snack bar there with food and drinks for purchase. We were hoping to buy a picture of our experience, but they didn't take one of us. We were told we would have had to tell them at the beginning of the excursion at the top of the river.

I would recommend this excursion. It wasn't too long or too hot for our family. Just perfect.