there will be 4 of us visiting Tortola in January. Any suggestions on the must see? We were thinking the baths and Jost Van Dyke. Is a city tour in Tortola worth it? Any tour operators you can recommend? Research is showing me mostly private tours that are only worth it if we have 6 or more people.

We were supposed to do the baths but were exhausted and overslept. I regret not doing the baths as many have said it’s an amazing excursion. We walked around town and took an island tour from a local bus driver that was amazing! Beautiful island and the people are great! Try a pain killer (drink). I will most definitely go back in the next couple of years. I’d move there tomorrow if I could - my favorite port to date!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A visit to the Baths is almost a must do if you haven't been before. Personally we prefer the tours that allow you to swim in instead of the ones on the ferry followed by the safari bus ride. The walk down and back up on the bus can be strenuous. If you don't think that you will be back this is the must do event.

Jost is a wonderful place, however the beach bars are still rebuilding from last fall's hurricanes. Consider it a beach day and if that is what you want it can't be beat.

A city tour is not worth the effort. A tour of the island with a beach stop would be my last choice of what to do on Tortola.