2019 cruises

thames_side

Our Oceania PCC told us previews of the cruises will be released on Oct 12th, but wouldn't be bookable until Oct 17th. However, unsure if you have to log into your O account, if you have cruised with O before, to see them or if everyone will be able to see them on their website. But one thing is for sure, it won't be long now. Yea!!!

Our Oceania PCC told us previews of the cruises will be released on Oct 12th, but wouldn't be bookable until Oct 17th. However, unsure if you have to log into your O account, if you have cruised with O before, to see them or if everyone will be able to see them on their website. But one thing is for sure, it won't be long now. Yea!!!

We usually get an email with a link to them from our TA

But not too worry someone will post the link or pdf file here :halo:

Do we know what will be released? area? thanks
Asia and "down under" are usually in the first half of the year so I believe the new itineraries for the 2nd half will be Europe , including Baltics, etc and North, Central and South America.

Asia and "down under" are usually in the first half of the year so I suspect the new itineraries for the 2nd half will be Europe , including Baltics, etc and North, Central and South America.

Thanks :) I was hoping for a circumnavigation of AU in late 2019 but I think that was released with the rest of the exotics much later.

Kenthecruiser

we're on a circumnav of Australia in Dec-Jan 17. Not sure the availability of cabins but in the past few years the offerings have been in our winter months.

Bali and Komodo are also in the cruise and it truly is circumnav--Sydney to Sydney on Regatta.

Good Morning!

We were hoping that the 2nd half of O 2019 offerings would include a circumnavigation of Japan but....no. Has anyone done this cruise with Celebrity?

Also was hoping for cruise from Santiago, Chile to Miami (or reverse) or even another Lima to Miami but not to be.

Kenthecruiser

we're on a circumnav of Australia in Dec-Jan 17. Not sure the availability of cabins but in the past few years the offerings have been in our winter months.

Bali and Komodo are also in the cruise and it truly is circumnav--Sydney to Sydney on Regatta.

Thanks CBB. We saw that as well as the one in Dec 2018. We also liked the one in Dec 2017 that goes from Miami to Lima to Easter Island and then to Tahiti. Unfortunately, since we have cruises already booked during both periods, we were hoping they would do either of them again in the winter of 2019. But, we didn't see that set of South Pacific cruises in the above link, so there is still hope.

kenthecruiser--

I'd love Santiago to Miami but we'd go to Santiago early and fly to Easter Island.

I've been reading about cruises that can't get into Easter Island but flying in and spending the night and flying back would be great for us.

Last I looked there was one flight a day that did that but admit it has been a couple of years since I've researched that.

The new '19 itineraries that are offered would be great if one wanted to cruise Europe......

kenthecruiser--

I'd love Santiago to Miami but we'd go to Santiago early and fly to Easter Island.

I've been reading about cruises that can't get into Easter Island but flying in and spending the night and flying back would be great for us.

Last I looked there was one flight a day that did that but admit it has been a couple of years since I've researched that.

The new '19 itineraries that are offered would be great if one wanted to cruise Europe......

We're taking a HAL Antarctica cruise this winter and a friend that will be cruising with us is going to take the 6 hour flight from Santiago to Easter Island after the cruise and stay for a day or two before coming back. We're not that adventurous though. For us if a cruise ship isn't going there with all the amenities, then we'll go some place else. Crystal as well as a few other lines have cruises that go to Easter Island on the way to Australia, so we still might make it there one day.

From what I've been reading in the past 2-3 years, many of the cruise ships can't get to Easter Island or the tendering process is too dangerous, so we were looking for alternate transportation to E Island!!!