Any Magic Questions?

navybaby1113

We're sailing on the Magic at the end of November and I'll be doing a review when we return. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to try and find an answer for you. We're doing the Western Caribbean (Belize, Roatan, Costa May, Cozumel) and will have FTTF and possibly Bottomless Bubbles (haven't decided on this yet). Will try to remember to bring all the Fun Times home with us so I can scan them in.

Interesting! We take the voyage before you to the Eastern Caribbean if it is still there. We are supposed to go to Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk. Hopefully, we will be able to cruise to those destinations and throw some money towards the good people who have been so affected by these two horrendous hurricanes. Oh well, even if we just sail around for seven days, it is better that working back home.

We're sailing on the Magic at the end of November and I'll be doing a review when we return. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to try and find an answer for you. We're doing the Western Caribbean (Belize, Roatan, Costa May, Cozumel) and will have FTTF and possibly Bottomless Bubbles (haven't decided on this yet). Will try to remember to bring all the Fun Times home with us so I can scan them in.

We are doing the exact same itinerary on November 11! Enjoy your cruise!

We did this cruise in January if you have any questions. One tip if you want a massage in Costa Maya, the further you walk from the entrance the cheaper the massage and we had a Ceviche and beer after the massage and they were all wonderful. My wife and I got one hours massages for $25 each.

I'll be doing the same. I'll try and come up with more questions.

Have you decide on any excursions yet?

We're doing to do Salsa, Salsa, and Margaritas in Cozumel (done this once before and it was a lot of fun), cave tubing in Belize, and Gumbalimba Park in Roatan.

We did this cruise in January if you have any questions. One tip if you want a massage in Costa Maya, the further you walk from the entrance the cheaper the massage and we had a Ceviche and beer after the massage and they were all wonderful. My wife and I got one hours massages for $25 each.

Thanks! And I'm going to have to remember the massage tip. :)

OK, so I am really wanting to know if we can make a short day of it in Costa Maya hanging out at the pool in port and swim up bar etc!!! Also how is debarkation in Canaveral. have a 1150 flight wan wanna make it :-) What if we did not carry our bags off?(mom doesn't walk that well)

Place have a name??

• 1 month later...

Post everything and anything! We Cruise 12/23 on the Magic. I'll take anything you want to give, LOL! Sad soul I know! Just trying to make it through the next 4 weeks. Booked at 567 days to go.....so yeah, pretty , freakin ready!

Post everything and anything! We Cruise 12/23 on the Magic. I'll take anything you want to give, LOL! Sad soul I know! Just trying to make it through the next 4 weeks. Booked at 567 days to go.....so yeah, pretty , freakin ready!

I'll be doing a full review when I get back. :-)

@jolyroger, We'll be on the Magic with you! I can't wait! It's going to be AMAZING!

I'd love to know if there are themed days. My "grown" children want us to dress up every day. Can you take pictures of the daily agendas (I think they are called Fun Times)? If not, just your general impressions of everything will be fun to read! Enjoy every moment!

@jolyroger, We'll be on the Magic with you! I can't wait! It's going to be AMAZING!

I'd love to know if there are themed days. My "grown" children want us to dress up every day. Can you take pictures of the daily agendas (I think they are called Fun Times)? If not, just your general impressions of everything will be fun to read! Enjoy every moment!

I will try to remember to bring all the Fun Times home with me so that I can scan them.