FTTF on Carnival Magic 12/2/17?

ninjamedic08

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had some insight on whether or not Carnival will open up any more slots for faster to the fun on the 12/2/17 sailing? I'm checking their website daily now, but I'm afraid I missed out. It certainly sold

out faster than the other cruises I've been on...

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had some insight on whether or not Carnival will open up any more slots for faster to the fun on the 12/2/17 sailing? I'm checking their website daily now, but I'm afraid I missed out. It certainly sold

out faster than the other cruises I've been on...

Thanks in advance!

I'm on this sailing as well. I got FTTF in October but they just sold out. A couple days ago. Keep checking daily once we get closer a few may open up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They sure sell out fast! The fact that your cruise is almost a year away and it's already sold out is amazing. I booked my Magic June 2017 cruise about 1.5 years in advance and bought it right away and debating whether or not to get rid of it because Autism on the Seas is going to assist with certain things for us (they won't be on the sailing but will be notifying Carnival so that we will get certain assistant like priority embarkation, disembarkation, etc.

Anyway, I would look for a role call group or see if there is a FB group set up for your sailing or set one up yourself. People watching together can let you know if another slot opens up. I wouldn't be surprised if you check regularly one will eventually open up over the next year.

They sure sell out fast! The fact that your cruise is almost a year away and it's already sold out is amazing. .

makes me wonder if a group is booked and got all the FTTF spots.

they will open more later when they see how many diamond/platiunums are sailing

I was very surprised at how much FTTF increased in price... for my Sept Breeze cruise they're asking $69.95 which is $20 higher than 3 years ago, on my last cruise!

Is this the rate everyone pays, regardless of how long the cruise is or from where it sails?

• 8 months later...

Just to let you know, my sailing date is 10-1-17 & a few FTTF became available yesterday 9-29-17, 2 days before my sailing! That is the closest to sailing date that I have seen posted on cruise critic. I have looked every day since I booked (January 2017) and was pleasantly surprised when it showed up yesterday. Just wanted to tell you NOT to give up!

Just to let you know, my sailing date is 10-1-17 & a few FTTF became available yesterday 9-29-17, 2 days before my sailing! That is the closest to sailing date that I have seen posted on cruise critic. I have looked every day since I booked (January 2017) and was pleasantly surprised when it showed up yesterday. Just wanted to tell you NOT to give up!

What time did you check to see if it had opened?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
It was around 7 a.m. when I saw it. Just got back yesterday & FTTF was so worth it to me! We bypassed so many people getting into the terminal & debarked approximately 2 hours faster than we would have without it.

my wife has lower back issues and i have a wheelchair waiting at the terminal and fttf..the lady at carnival assured me that we would zip by everyone in line waiting. your experience eases my worries.

I've always been lucky enough to snag one and I have noticed that they seem to be available on 90 days to sailing, 75 days etc. I wonder if they release more as the time get closer. We got one this year for your January '18 sailing in July and I couldn't believe it!