Disembarking right away at the end of the cruise?

Produce123

You can also go to guest services during your cruise and show them your flight information. They may have a special waiting area early in the morning for people with early flights. They did on one of my Carnival cruises and those people were able to get off of the ship even before the Faster to the Fun people. I don't know if they do that on all Carnival cruises, but it's worth asking. This is assuming you have an early flight.

Silly question, but why 9:00am? I'm sure there is a grace period if you're picking up a rental car. You could call them once you're in cell tower range.

But to answer your question, use the self assist and hope to make it without delay due to weather, customs, traffic or any number of things thst would slow you down. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

We just got off of the Paradise in Tampa. We had FTTF and was put in Zone 2 for debarkation. The ship was cleared fairly early. They first let off self debarkation. Then they stopped debarkation because they only had 2 customs agents working. One of them stopped because someone had something that wasn't allowed and that held it up for a while.

Then they let out the Platinum/Diamond passengers with still only two customs agents. It was well after 9 am before we got off of the ship. When we finally did get off, there was a huge line up for customs. After another half hour or so, they added two more agents and it started to move faster. It was close to 10 am before we got to our luggage. One couple told one of the workers that they had a 11 am flight so they let them go to the front of the line.

I would check with your car rental company to ask if the 9 am is the earliest you can get your vehicle or if you have to be there at that time. I've never heard of where you have to be there at a specific time, only that it would be there for you after a certain time. We've rented several vehicles and it never mattered what time we arrived.