Chef's Table on Magic

psouthcomb

Has anyone done the Chef's Table on Magic? I made reservations for September cruise. I'm hoping it is worth the $75 per person plus tip. They won't let me know what night it is either. It sort of leaves me hanging in making other reservations.

We booked before price increase and got it for $75. It was well worth it. We also booked reservations in Prime Steakhouse and the Italian restaurant. We didn't have to worry about conflicts because I booked the other two the first two days or the cruise. Ours was the 2nd cruise elegant night. A wonderful experience I would highly recommend even at $95/person. 9 courses and about 2 1/2 hours. You also get photos with the chef and group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by bdmince

On Dream last month we had pre-booked both Chef's table and the steakhouse and turned out Chef's table was the same night as the steakhouse reservation - third night, which was second sea day on our itinerary. We sorted it out once we were onboard. This was NOT a formal night, but dress code for it was the same as formal nights.

When did the price increase? We actually made our reservations for our group in Sept 2015, but the email string with the steakhouse manager doesn't have the price listed, and we get on the ship this Sunday - so just want to make sure I have my information in case they try to charge us the $95 instead of the $75 :)

When did the price increase? We actually made our reservations for our group in Sept 2015, but the email string with the steakhouse manager doesn't have the price listed, and we get on the ship this Sunday - so just want to make sure I have my information in case they try to charge us the $95 instead of the $75 :)

The price change had to be after end of August 2016. That's when I got my confirmation for $75.

• 7 months later...
Has anyone done the Chef's Table on Magic? I made reservations for September cruise. I'm hoping it is worth the $75 per person plus tip. They won't let me know what night it is either. It sort of leaves me hanging in making other reservations.

Where is the Chef's Table located on the Magic? I'm hoping galley, have never done a Chef's Table where it was elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...