Bucket of beer

Niagarawine

... Perhaps you could clarify what the prices you quote are for - bar service, room service or pre cruise gifts. (geez, I need to get a life, surely there are more important things to debate but then beer is important!!) ...

No need for me to "clarify" the prices cited in my Post # 19. I introduced another "price list" for a (6-pack) Bucket of Beer in that Post to illustrate the point that I made in my Posts # 9 and 12 above and not to give the definitive answer as to what OP would pay for a BoB.

My point was, and continues to be: If you need reliable/current information, you should call HAL Ship Services and not rely exclusively on what is posted on CC. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, at the risk of causing you to delay your decision "to get a life", I'd suggest you re-read Posts # 4, 9, 10, 12 and 19 above ... and call HAL Ship Services if you need current/reliable pricing information on the BoB. :beer-mug::beer-toast::beer-mug::beer-toast::beer-mug:

..... I'd suggest you re-read Posts # 4, 9, 10, 12 and 19 above ... and call HAL Ship Services if you need current/reliable pricing information on the BoB. :beer-mug::beer-toast::beer-mug::beer-toast::beer-mug:

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm gonna pass and grab a beer instead. Cheers.

... So, at the risk of causing you to delay your decision "to get a life", I'd suggest you re-read Posts # 4, 9, 10, 12 and 19 above ... and call HAL Ship Services if you need current/reliable pricing information on the BoB.

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm gonna pass and grab a beer instead. Cheers.

Great idea ... and an important first step on your plan "to get a life". Cheers :beer-toast::beer-mug::beer-toast: