Carnival Legend 4k Cabins

rlkubi

Any of those cabins should be between life boats. We had 4133, which is in a similar position on the map and it was great. It's limited visibility obviously, but you can see out past the life boats.

I'd check the deck above/below to see where the cabins are located and just pick one that you think will be most quiet. We picked 4133 because I believe it was either below or above the shops.

I would think 4148 would be good too! Has anyone had that room?

Somebody wrote this on a cabin review page of CC: *Note Pride is identical to Legend*

4140Pleasantly surprised by the Pride! by mdpooh

Cabin 4140, Category 4K, obstructed view (lifeboats) but rate is same as inside cabins. Floor to ceiling door. Try to get a room in between the lifeboats and you actually have a view. You can see this on the deck plan. We had 4140 and our friends had 4148, both of which were in between the boats. It was as good as an outside cabin (no balcony). The room had more storage space than I've ever had on a cruise, both in the room itself and in the bathroom. Good location, somewhat centrally located

Has anyone even been in cabin 4124? It is below the back of the piano bar and were worried about noise from below. Can you hear anything?

We are currently booked in cabin 4151 but looking at this thread, we really don't have much of a view and 4124 has a little bit better view.

Also, what about cabin 4194? It is further back on the ship.

Not sure if we could change cabins.

We had a 4K on the Miracle last year. It was the first time we had anything other than an interior. We loved it so much we booked the exact same cabin, (4115) for our cruise this year. There was for us a small extra cost at booking, $50 pp I believe.

Have a great cruise!

Miracle4115.jpg.bde050d60e0a32dc93fc1bbe3dd6c548.jpg

463323505_Miracle4115.jpg.7f65b780ab6ef12e6381922bec6f572b.jpg

Has anyone even been in cabin 4124? It is below the back of the piano bar and were worried about noise from below. Can you hear anything?

We are currently booked in cabin 4151 but looking at this thread, we really don't have much of a view and 4124 has a little bit better view.

Also, what about cabin 4194? It is further back on the ship.

Not sure if we could change cabins.

4194 is between boats so the view will be of water. I prefer the 4194 over your other choices- food/pools are located using those aft elevators (including the dining rooms) the only time you gotta travel is when you need to go to the main show lounge or the comedy shows.

This class of ship is awesome in the sound proofing department. You will not hear anything from the Piano bar below you

How big of a difference is there between 4124 (which is in the middle of the ship), 4151(a little further back) and 4194 (towards the back) in regards to movement. I have always heard to stay closer to the middle for less movement.

Which cabin would be better on the Legend? 4122, 4148, 4141 or 4149. Anyone had these and was there somewhat of a view between lifeboats?

Thanks!

We had 4148 and there is a decent view between the 2 lifeboats. I would say the opening between the 2 boats was about 3 - 4 feet.

Here is a photo from the cabin looking out the french doors.

6773204052_8c864a5f8e.jpg

We had 4148 and there is a decent view between the 2 lifeboats. I would say the opening between the 2 boats was about 3 - 4 feet.

Thanks for posting. We have cabin # 4197 on the Legend on our upcoming cruise. I hope our view is as spectacular as yours was.

Edited by Lyncoya

How big of a difference is there between 4124 (which is in the middle of the ship), 4151(a little further back) and 4194 (towards the back) in regards to movement. I have always heard to stay closer to the middle for less movement.

but even with being in the middle --if your ship is sailing in rough waters you will feel that movement no matter where you are located.

But mostly being midship you will be fine.

Thanks for posting. We have cabin # 4197 on the Legend on our upcoming cruise. I hope our view is as spectacular as yours was.

I hope your view is as well. We truly loved the 4K and won't hesitate to book it again. :)

Jobell, thanks! My friend will be happy!

You are most welcome! We loved the location as it wasn't to far of a walk from the elevators and while we can't step out of the doors, opening them for some fresh air was great. Just a heads up to your friends, if changing or playing nekkid twister, make sure they close the curtains as maintenance walks the catwalk out there to do maintenance, etc. :eek: :o

I just switched to a 4K for the British Isles cruise in Nov 2013. I was at the Carnival site playing with numbers and it turns out that the 4K are $35 more per night from a regular inside if you are Early Saver. If you are Past Guest, it is a difference of $15 a night! Luckily I was booked as PG for the inside room because I didn't want to lose a $400 deposit down the road if I couldn't go. Doesn't quite make sense :confused:

Thank you so much for posting this. I just changed my inside cabin to 4K on my Legend N.Europe cruise Aug 20 2013.

As April mentioned it was $15 a night extra as Past Guest. When looking at the plan it did not show 4148 was available but I asked for it when phoning and was able to get it.

MZOHIOLADY..

Were you able to feel much movement of the ship in your cabin since it is more toward the rear of the ship than cabins toward the middle?

I didn't notice any more movement than what I'm used to. There wasn't anything that made the room shake, rattle or roll. (;)) Smile. The Main Deck isn't that from at the top of the deck plans. So will there be some movement, Yes. But the movement is minimal. It actually rocks me to sleep and with the beds being so comfortable, within a few minutes I'm Out Like A Light!

You can see the water from the doorway when you look downl, you just don't have a clear view if you look straight ahead. But at least you had natural sun light from the day time. I think you'll like the 4K Rooms.