Got an up-sell call for the owners suite

nitenurs2

from our GS....for "only" $1400 more than we are paying (for 4 nights on the Imagination).

Told him no but he said think about it, look at the videos on You Tube, discuss it with my husband, etc and call him back tomorrow if I change my mind. After all, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I told him that wouldn't be happening.

from our GS....for "only" $1400 more than we are paying (for 4 nights on the Imagination).

Told him no but he said think about it, look at the videos on You Tube, discuss it with my husband, etc and call him back tomorrow if I change my mind. After all, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I told him that wouldn't be happening.

I would have taken it in a heartbeat! As my issue with Carnival (and the reasont that we have NOT cruised with them in over 6 years) is that they offer NO real suites!

Wish that offer was for the Splendor......but from what I gather the Spendor doesn't even HAVE an Owner's Suite! Catagory 12's are NOT really suites......but I guess that most Carnival guests do not demand better accomodations? Or they would have built more of them on the newer vessels.

Again, wish it was US that had rec'd that upsell call!

but I guess that most Carnival guests do not demand better accomodations?

Not sure what this means...Many are completely satisfied with something less than a suite (on all lines, not just Carnival). I had a suite on the RCI Grandeur and actually would have preferred a Carnival aft. Just my opinion...I know not everyone would agree.

And that's the point. For $1400 more, what would I really be getting? More space? The GS is plenty big enuff for the 2 of us. A larger balcony? Ditto the previous answer.

There are no real suite amenities that Carnival offers that would entice me to upgrade over what I have. I already get all of the suite "amenities" with the GS. Maye if they offered some of the perks offered by other cruise lines....

Plus, I prefer my balcony to overlook the water. :D

I would have taken it in a heartbeat! As my issue with Carnival (and the reasont that we have NOT cruised with them in over 6 years) is that they offer NO real suites!

Wish that offer was for the Splendor......but from what I gather the Spendor doesn't even HAVE an Owner's Suite! Catagory 12's are NOT really suites......but I guess that most Carnival guests do not demand better accomodations? Or they would have built more of them on the newer vessels.

Again, wish it was US that had rec'd that upsell call!

That's exactly why I charter an entire boat......really???? Fell for it once and my bedroom is bigger!

I would love to try one just to say I did, but at that price, no. That is almost double what we paid for an exteded balcony.

As long as I have a balcony or better I am fine. Have done a couple of Grand suites and enjoyed them, but not so much that I have to have them. How much space do 2 people really need for a week afterall?

Archived