Which foods/drinks can be brought onboard?

We are going on Freedom of the Seas in 3 weeks and I would like to know what food/drink items I can bring on board with me? Can I bring bottled water, gatorade, juice? Also, can I bring my own (gluten free) snacks? Also, I will need to bring applesauce or pudding for getting down some large pills, will they allow this? Also, call me crazy, but I would very much like to bring my own flavored non-dairy coffee creamer, unless these are readily available on the ship. Is this possible?

We are going on Freedom of the Seas in 3 weeks and I would like to know what food/drink items I can bring on board with me? Can I bring bottled water, gatorade, juice? Also, can I bring my own (gluten free) snacks? Also, I will need to bring applesauce or pudding for getting down some large pills, will they allow this? Also, call me crazy, but I would very much like to bring my own flavored non-dairy coffee creamer, unless these are readily available on the ship. Is this possible?

the rules are you're not supposed to bring drinks, other than the allowed two bottles of wine. Our experience has been that reasonable amounts are not a problem.

Regarding beverages, Royal's rules say only 2 bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed to be brought on, no other beverages. However, they frequently don't enforce the rule for water and soft drinks.

We bring snacks and there is nothing written that says you can't.

Two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom

I always bring a 12 pack of Pepsi (carry it on) as I don't like Coke products. As needed I restock in one of the port stops.

the only time they seem to give passengers a hard time about carrying on water and soda is during spring break.

Snacks/pudding/applesauce are fine.

The little flavored creamer packs are fine (but often available on the ship as well).

Water/Gatorade/juice is technically not allowed, but in practice they don't usually care.

Just make sure your snacks are in sealed packages and unopened.

Archived