Eurodam Unlimited Laundry - So Easy

e3g

We are taking our first Hal cruise Jan 28, 2018 on the Eurodam. Three of us will be driving from Denver. DW and son will fly to Panama after the cruise to visit family. I will be driving to N.C. and Virginia to visit family and friends before returning to Denver. We'll need laundry done after car trip and again before disembarkation.

Read about unlimited laundry on CC. Seemed perfect for our circumstances. I called Ships Services and in less than a minute it was done. $7.00 per day and they charge your card immediately vice putting on your Sign and Sail account. First impression very positive.

The phone number I called is 1-800-541-1576

We just returned from Alaska on the E-dam and used the laundry once - filled the bag for $20. Sent it out at 9:30am and got it back by 9pm that night. Loved it!

Just the cruiser I need! I'm familiar with the "fill the bag for $20" but on the last cruise (different line) it was only available on the last part of the 7-day cruise, one time only. How about yours?

We just returned from Alaska on the E-dam and used the laundry once - filled the bag for $20. Sent it out at 9:30am and got it back by 9pm that night. Loved it!

Just the cruiser I need! I'm familiar with the "fill the bag for $20" but on the last cruise (different line) it was only available on the last part of the 7-day cruise, one time only. Is it possible to get this 2-3 times, if we want?

Just the cruiser I need! I'm familiar with the "fill the bag for $20" but on the last cruise (different line) it was only available on the last part of the 7-day cruise, one time only. Is it possible to get this 2-3 times, if we want?

I believe it is

Sent from my iPad using Forums