Live from Magic.

ryano

While my hometown in N Ga is getting slammed by TS Nate, im just off the coast of Havana Cuba headed to Cozumel on Magic.

Its been a wonderful cruise so far. The weather has been picture perfect, the seas are calm and its beautiful out here.

Service has been great as usual. Food is great too. Having dinner at Prime tomorrow night and really looking forward to that. Tonight is elegant night so Prime rib and lobster in the MDR :)

Im a big Dr E fan and miss him being here. He went on vacation last week. Not quiet the same vibe onboard but a great time nonetheless.

Any questions, just ask away. I will be checking in from time to time. :) i will do a review and have pics to share when i get back.

Ciao for now!

Ryan

.....and I will be on her in 12 days.

If possible, can you scan the Funtimes and MDR menus when you get home?

Also how is Mat Seguin (I think that's his name) as cruise director? I was looking forward to Dr. E, but....

I would love to see the fun times and menus too since we will be boarding this Saturday when you return. However, by the time you get them scanned and uploaded, we'll be sailing!

Take care of her this week for us! From one Georgia resident to another!

And could you please comment about how much they are charging for Internet access now on-board (and whether there was a sale if you purchased it on embarkation day)? Thanks!

You get a discount if you purchase it before your cruise. Log into your Cruise Manager and check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You get a discount if you purchase it before your cruise. Log into your Cruise Manager and check it out.
Yes, understood: The question is how much of a discount. Last, best information I've seen is that it is less than a dollar for the social plan and about ten dollars for the premium plan. The amount of the discount matters if you expect to have more OBC than you're going to need; while there are ways around the OBC matter, some people are more comfortable just paying a little more... if it really is just a little.

Thanks for the info. We set sail on Saturday on her. Are the pools warm?

Don't count on the response truly reflecting what you will experience on your cruise... on my recent Breeze cruise everyone was commenting each day that the pool on Lido was bathtub warm.. so when I climbed in on Thursday I was shocked (in several ways!!!) that it was freezing cold.

Only thing I could figure is that they drained it that day and loaded fresh salt water in and the sun hadn't warmed it up yet.