MITSUGIRLY Cruise Reviews...What should I do?

mitsugirly

I know a lot of people are "followers" of my extensive reviews (and I thank you) and hopefully the many places I have been (and heavy pictures involved) help many people out.

However, I have officially ran out of space (1 cruise and 1 land vaca ago) and can no longer add any more reviews to refer back to my signature line to help others out.

I'm not sure what to do at this point and I'm looking for help from those that find my reviews helpful on what they would like to see done.

Do I eliminate my "ship" reviews at the beginning of my signature line?

Do I eliminate some of the older reviews?

Do I eliminate reviews that I have noticed less than a handful of people have asked about this excursion or place?

I have already done all that I can as far as shortening the names, the fonts, and using shortened url's. Nothing can be done other than eliminating things.

I would like to see what you all think before I take action.

Agree with removing the older reviews. BTW, we just booked a last minute, first cruise on Carnival and the Pride. I went straight to your signature in hopes you reviewed the Pride. You did! I was able to get up to speed thanks to your thorough review. Thanks!

How about using a new screen name such as MITSUGIRLY 2, and use a different email. Like starting all over, and your old reviews can stay.

THIS!!! Yes, ships change, ports of call change, but sometimes it is a rainy (or snowy! :eek:) boring week and you just gotta have a cruise fix and it's fun to spend the day reading reviews and looking at pictures! I have done it with your reviews, Kim and my pal Jamman's too!

I would not like to see any of your reviews deleted, but understand if you need to do that to keep adding new ones.

as others have suggesed. Would love it if you could blog your cruise reviews and other vacations. Your and your family's adventures are so entertaining. So I would love to see a blog. That said, I have no idea how much time and effort goes into creating one and maintaining it.

Either way, will look forward to reading of your next vacation.:)

I would not like to see any of your reviews deleted, but understand if you need to do that to keep adding new ones.

as others have suggesed. Would love it if you could blog your cruise reviews and other vacations. Your and your family's adventures are so entertaining. So I would love to see a blog. That said, I have no idea how much time and effort goes into creating one and maintaining it.

Either way, will look forward to reading of your next vacation.:)

I agree with this. Maybe start a blog if you dont have one. I'd definitely follow you/subscribe.

Also, maybe delete the older reviews on here.

Hey Kim! As a fellow reviewer I am also running into the space problem. Maybe we can petition the mods for some more signature space? In any event, maybe starting a blog is the way to go, (which I don't have time to do), and if not, start eliminating links to older reviews. You can still keep a list of them, and offer them when the need arises. :cool:

Hey Kim! As a fellow reviewer I am also running into the space problem. Maybe we can petition the mods for some more signature space? In any event, maybe starting a blog is the way to go, (which I don't have time to do), and if not, start eliminating links to older reviews. You can still keep a list of them, and offer them when the need arises. :cool:

Maybe you could start a new thread with links to each of your reviews and then just post a link in your signature to the new thread with your reviews. Just an idea.

I'm a lurker but love and follow your reviews! It seems your reviews pop up about 6 months before my booked cruise to exactly where you've already been. A blog would be awesome but if you do need to delete I am another vote for the oldest reviews. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to each of your reviews!