Dining room menus

labgalbella

I don't know that it's possible to get menus for the entire cruise when you board. You can get them for that day, each day, as they are posted outside the dining room, and are available at the bars.

You can also ask the Manager at the specialty restaurants if he has an idea what the menu for a given night will be. He may have access to that information; he will know when Gala nights are.

Yes, the dining room is always available for breakfast. It may or may not be open for lunch. Generally, if the dining room is open for lunch, the Pinnacle is not; the reverse is also true (again, generally).

I don't know that it's possible to get menus for the entire cruise when you board. You can get them for that day, each day, as they are posted outside the dining room, and are available at the bars.

You can also ask the Manager at the specialty restaurants if he has an idea what the menu for a given night will be. He may have access to that information; he will know when Gala nights are.

Yes, the dining room is always available for breakfast. It may or may not be open for lunch. Generally, if the dining room is open for lunch, the Pinnacle is not; the reverse is also true (again, generally).

Ruth as always you give great information!! I have always appreciated your knowledge!

Denise:)

Ruth as always you give great information!! I have always appreciated your knowledge!

Denise:)

Thank you for saying so. I've done quite a bit of cruising on HAL, so have picked up a lot of information along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
just got off the Westerdam on the 26th. The menu was posted outside the dinning room and on your TV. The problem is that they don't match. What is posted on TV is not always what they were serving.

I was brought up to not believe everything I saw on TV ;p