Rebel Yell -Jost Van Dyke

Jme4166

Just to compare, ...found me old record of The Rebel Yell / Jost Van Dyke excursion thru NCL.

NCL Gem on 02/14/2017

We paid $109.00 pp

One of our most memorable day trips!

IF you want White Bay for a short while Rebel Yell is the best option.

IF you are in port for longer (10 hrs) you have other options.

Thank you. The only option for the February Bliss sailing leaves at 7:15 a.m. so I am passing this time.

Can't imagine being at the beach early in the a.m.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We went on the Rebel Yell with Captain Claudia October 18, 2018 from the NCL Getaway excursion. Highly recommend it! It was a great day! She had only been up and running several weeks maybe before we arrived. The tour was called Escape to Jost Van Dyke. We took about a 45 min Catamaran trip to the island. We enjoyed Painkillers at the Soggy Dollar Bar. We found some chairs in the shade and enjoyed swimming at the beautiful beach. There are several restaurants there serving food-had a delicious hamburger. Go if you get the chance!

Just now, Seminole1975 said:

We went on the Rebel Yell with Captain Claudia October 18, 2018 from the NCL Getaway excursion. Highly recommend it! It was a great day! She had only been up and running several weeks maybe before we arrived. The tour was called Escape to Jost Van Dyke. We took about a 45 min Catamaran trip to the island. We enjoyed Painkillers at the Soggy Dollar Bar. We found some chairs in the shade and enjoyed swimming at the beautiful beach. There are several restaurants there serving food-had a delicious hamburger. Go if you get the chance! (By my estimation, there were about 40 people on the Rebel Yell).

We've done this excursion 3 time and will be doing it again on our February 2019 cruise. Can't wait!

Feel free to check out my video from our NCL Escape cruise in 2017. There are many scenes of the Rebel Yell and our time on JVD about half way into the video. Enjoy!! :) 

I remember the restaurant's name on Jost Van Dyke: Gertrudes. We had a delicious hamburger there. It is the last restaurant down the beach. They also let my husband make his own drink after he ordered one! They gave him the bottle and the ingredients and let him pour!