3 for Free Details - September 6 - November 19

Coral

...and $985 & $324= $1309...and we did have to give up SNS.😉

Thanks - perhaps I need to start querying why our agents are not as generous - we are lucky to get $30

knocked off for repeat business though they do manage to put together good packages with flights and often with transfers and overnight hotel.

The price you are paying princess is not too dissimilar. Surprisingly slightly more!! $150 by my

probably incorrect reckoning.

My TA changed my booking for my 29 day cruise on the Ruby, 4/4/20. I kept my cabin, saved $800, got $200 OBC and paid gratuities. My previous booking didn't have anything attached to it, no loss there. I had booked because insides on Plaza were going fast, my favorite location.

We’re on that cruise, too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Originally posted by susancruzs My TA changed my booking for my 29 day cruise on the Ruby, 4/4/20. I kept my cabin, saved $800, got $200 OBC and paid gratuities. My previous booking didn't have anything attached to it, no loss there. I had booked because insides on Plaza were going fast, my favorite location.

We’re on that cruise, too!

Eyegirl and Susancruz - so are we! Such an active cruise and roll call so far out!

We ended up saving $2020 on the stateroom fare, $783 for gratuities, and got $400 OBC! Since I am not a drinker, I don't mind losing my S N' S at all!!! Just love 3 For Free Sales! See ya over on the roll call!

Pooh

Definitely pays to check pricing! We had booked a TA for next year under the Landmark Sale ($1000 OBC). When the 3FF offer came out and I checked pricing, we switched to the new promo. We got $400 OBC and $750 in gratuities. That alone would've offset losing the Landmark OBC. But wait - it get's better!! Got our room changed from a ME minisuite (forward) to MB (mid-forward) and the rate dropped almost $2000 (plus a slight reduction in our protection plan price).

This was the only upcoming booked one that made sense to change - our others didn't drop in price and losing that OBC wasn't offset by the gratuities. Still - doing a happy cruise dance on the new pricing for the one!! :D:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Using 3FF, I have repriced our July Alaskan cruise and flights .*

The savings for the cruise $676.00*

The savings for the flight $128.12*

The amenities on the booking is as follows*

-Free Gratuities*

-Cabin upgrade from BD-BB mid ship cabin .*

-Onboard credit total $450.00 USD*

Breakdown -*

Military OBC $200.00*

Princess $200.00*

TA OBC $50.00*

-2 Coupon books from TA

We are not drinkers...so no need for the PBP.

Life is good. Looking forward to our first cruise.