Pub lunch ?

monakayk

On CB (and the older Grand-class ships) it is in Crown Grill.

Most of the rest of the fleet (including the final version Grand-class: Crown, Emerald, Ruby) it is in Wheelhouse Bar.

When advised 'look in the Patter' you need to look hard. It may only be mentioned in the tiny print grid of dining times on the back page. Not necessarily in the running list of daily activities.

We had the British lunch on CB 2 weeks ago. We both had the fish and chips and thought it was pretty good. But we were surprised at how good we thought the dessert was. We both thought it was amazing. I don't remember the name but it was some sort of a bread pudding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If it's like what we experienced recently, there are two different menus. The first one is a more traditional pub lunch (Ploughman's, fish & chips, bangers & mash, etc.) and the second one is more unique or gourmet-like (and to us, less appealing).

It's usually in the Wheelhouse Bar but can vary.

Only the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby have the capability to serve the Pub Lunch in the Wheelhouse Bar. Other ships typically use the Crown Grill or the Bayou Cafe and Steakhouse.

We had the British lunch on CB 2 weeks ago. We both had the fish and chips and thought it was pretty good. But we were surprised at how good we thought the dessert was. We both thought it was amazing. I don't remember the name but it was some sort of a bread pudding.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bread and butter pudding I believe is the name