Silversea launches new itineraries for 2020/21

SummmerInKefalonia

As usual finding out from CC and not from SS. Sometimes it’s nice to feel wanted.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is being released on Friday as far as I know. It is not surprising that it goes to TAs in advance so they are equiped to deal with inquiries. Someone beat the gun. Seems perfectly normal to me

There you go.
Thx Les!

Some oddities to me:

1. No itineraries for the Moon after the transatlantic to FLL. I would have thought they would have shown more of the planned inaugural season.

2. No itineraries for the Muse after Sep 23.

3. Spirit is the only classic ship to show an itinerary for the 2020 holiday season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've looked at the summer 2020 itineraries.

Honestly, I don't understand what SS is thinking. Only the older boats are in the Med over the summer (except the Moon, which has its first sailing in August).

They must be happy with how Muse sales are going for Alaska next summer, as that is where they are sending her the following year. Nice to see what appear to be some new Alaska ports on the list.

FWIW, I was hoping for an older ship for the Med in early summer, so I'm delighted :-)

Yes, Silver Explorer for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I didn’t expect it to be an expedition ship. I’m not clear how that would work for Cuba. Would zodiacs be used to get into ports? I expected for the most part to simply explore cities, such as Havana, and smaller towns and things like that. Not sure how an expedition fits into this. I’ve tried to locate information on Silversea excursions in Cuba without success. Any suggestions, anyone?

The link doesn’t work for me ...... I have the option to open it in either Safari or Tapatalk but nothing actually happens.

Hopefully, as it is Friday, SS may send the follow up email and provide their link?

Mike

Sent from the magic box!

I have known Discoverer was going away for quite a while. No surprise there.

Hi Rachel, I’d heard it as speculation, so it was interesting to me to see the disappearance of Discoverer for certain.

See anything you like?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is being released on Friday as far as I know. It is not surprising that it goes to TAs in advance so they are equiped to deal with inquiries. Someone beat the gun. Seems perfectly normal to me

A number of people received an advance email direct from SS, as per the Wind makeover thread.

Sent from my iPad using Forums