Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:11 PM.
Ewing, NJ
20,960 Posts
Joined Jan 2000
Did you know you can subscribe to this forum, and receive either a daily or weekly email containing all new content and features from Cruise Critic.

To Subscribe to Posts From This Forum: On this forum's main page (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=445 Click on FORUM TOOLS > Choose Email Option > Choose Your Frequency (either Daily or Weekly).

Laura
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Laura
Senior Manager Community
[email protected]

When your values are clear, your decisions are easy -Roy Disney-
2 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Hello,
When will the professional photographs be returning to cruise critic? I've tried logging in but the photo links show only member photos for new ships where only recently it showed the professional ones (Carnival Vista / HAL Koningsdam) Is this a permanent change?
Southern California
38,958 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
What is going on??? The problems seems to be somewhat related to the computer / browser combination. For example, I can't even sign in at work. However, at home I can sign in, but clicking on my avatar next to my user name in the upper right corner does nothing. I use that I find threads that I am subscribed to that have new posts that I have not seen. Also, there is no back to the top button.

Also, I am seeing autoposts from in the roll call for "new" members that are not "new" members. One has been a member for ten years. Over 700 posts and a member for ten year is certainly not a "new" member. See the post below ...

This is from the Nov 30, 2017 Royal Princess cruise ...

Originally posted by joesakic1999 Hi Everyone! I am sailing on this cruise and looking forward to chatting with all of you!
- This is an autopost from a new member to Cruise Critic; please welcome them to your Roll Call!
Southern California
38,958 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
I ran out of time. The quote in the post above is post # 442.

I just found another "interesting" issue. I can only login using the login on the home page. I cannot login using the login on the boards pages (such as the one on the top of this page).