New show Astonishi

silversurf

Does anyone know if this is on all cruises? We are on Ventura in October for 12/13 nights and would love to see it.

Title should read Astonishing. Sorry can’t edit title.

Do you have to book tickets?

Edited by silversurf
mis spelling

I was on Ventura a couple of weeks ago for a 7 night Cruise and Astonishing was shown.

No you can't book tickets but it was very popular and I recommend getting to the theatre about 10 mins before it opens and joining the queue.

We ending up going early just by chance and I am glad we did as within 10 mins of the theatre opening all the seats were taken.

I saw it on Ventura a couple of weeks ago, as said before it is very popular! We were going to the Glasshouse and noticed they’d already started queuing before 8pm for the 8.30 show! So, of course, we joined the queue [emoji16]

The card trick was amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They had three shows on Britannia a few weeks back and the early 6pm show was packed but only just as it was about to start so no need to show up early. Really good show :-)

I blamed the P&O staff as they were constantly hyping it up in the Horizon and over the tannoy! I was thinking "no don't do that!" I've never seen a queue before at the theatre!

I wouldn’t worry about seeing it as it was dire.

I couldn't disagree more. We were lucky enough to see the press premiere a couple of weeks ago on Britannia in Southampton.

The show is Astonishing just as its title suggests and I would go and watch it again in a heartbeat.

Just off Ventura today and they showed Astonishing on the formal night (think it was the third formal out of four but not 100% sure). We’d been on the two nighter directly before too and it was shown on the first night. Well worth seeing if you get the chance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't need to book tickets. I was onboard for the premiere and then saw it later in the cruise so I've actually seen it twice haha! Just make sure you show up early because it really fills up fast. I'd aim for 30 mins early...