Good Galveston Transportation Advice

This is our first cruise out of Galveston. We were a bit hesitant to cruise out of Galveston due to the disconnect from airports.

After reading through several post about this subject matter we decided to take leap.

We hired VIP Express LLC. Emmanuel is one of the owners and he provide an excellent client experience.

First call with him took about 10 minutes because we is very detailed as not to miss anything. He walked through pre pick and post cruise travel plans. The week before we were due to leave Emmanuel called to confirm our travel plans and emailed our reservation for us to review and confirm.

Emanuel called us the night before to advise he was charging our credit card and to make sure we were on schedule. He then called once our plane arrive and was waiting outside baggage claim.

We flew into Hobby and stayed on Galveston Island. Charge us 25.00 a piece for travel each way. The total cost for my wife and I was $100.00 round trip.

I would recommend this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is our first cruise out of Galveston. We were a bit hesitant to cruise out of Galveston due to the disconnect from airports.

After reading through several post about this subject matter we decided to take leap.

We hired VIP Express LLC. Emmanuel is one of the owners and he provide an excellent client experience.

First call with him took about 10 minutes because we is very detailed as not to miss anything. He walked through pre pick and post cruise travel plans. The week before we were due to leave Emmanuel called to confirm our travel plans and emailed our reservation for us to review and confirm.

Emanuel called us the night before to advise he was charging our credit card and to make sure we were on schedule. He then called once our plane arrive and was waiting outside baggage claim.

We flew into Hobby and stayed on Galveston Island. Charge us 25.00 a piece for travel each way. The total cost for my wife and I was $100.00 round trip.

I would recommend this company.

Thank you Mike & Julie.

We wanted to book the Liberty of the Seas too and was worried about transportation. Do you know if the company do offer a tour of the Johnson Space Center before dropping off at the airport?

Thank you Mike & Julie.

We wanted to book the Liberty of the Seas too and was worried about transportation. Do you know if the company do offer a tour of the Johnson Space Center before dropping off at the airport?

Emanuel said he does work short trips in to coordinate pick ups going both ways from Houston and Galveston. When he was dropping us off at Hotel Galvin he had a call in to pick up a previous guest from the beach and transport back to their hotel.

I will say Galveston is not what I thought it was. It’s a great place to cruise from and we will cruise again from there.