Parking in Charleston

MooNGaTe27

Going on the Sunshine in Nov 2019 & I am trying to find the best place for a group of 5 people not getting on a Bus with the rest because they want to spend a few more days in Charleston.

Looking for hotels with park & cruise.They may not go down a day a head so do they have to park at the cruise terminal or can they do some kind of Park & ride?

We use the MainStay Suite in Mt. P. It's just across the bridge from downtown so very convenient to everything. We leave our car there for the week at no extra charge and it's $20 for an UberXL to get to the port. (Cheaper if it's only 1 or 2 people but we needed an SUV since it's 4 of us)

Going on the Sunshine in Nov 2019 & I am trying to find the best place for a group of 5 people not getting on a Bus with the rest because they want to spend a few more days in Charleston.

Looking for hotels with park & cruise.They may not go down a day a head so do they have to park at the cruise terminal or can they do some kind of Park & ride?

I live in Charleston and don't know of any park and ride locations for cruisers. Real estate here is pretty pricey, so not a lot of room for that sort of thing. There are hotels across either of the rivers, in either Mt. Pleasant or in the West Ashley section of Charleston, that offer free parking if you stay there. You generally won't find that option on the Charleston peninsula though, which is where the port is located.