Highlights - Venice to Barcelona

doctrd

We had a great cruise on Princess, the Grand Mediterranean itenrary last year. I have done several videos, one for each stop. Each one is 7 -24 min long, too boring to go thru them all.

So, I have taken very short clips from each video, and condensed into one song..aprox 3 1/2 min long. The ports in order are:

Venice - Athens - Kusadasi Turkey - Istanbul - Mykonos Greece - Naples (Amalfi and Pompeii) - Rome - Pisa - Florence - Avignon France - Barcelona.

The first 20 seconds are stolen from a Princess Video as an introduction.

Video clips are in high definition, but would only see that quality if the file is downloaded.

Enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/Around+the+World/;8726180;/fileinfo.html

Thanks so much for sharing this. It brings back great memories for us, too. Can't believe some of the shots you were able to capture!!!

TERRIFIC!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!! WUNDERBAR!!!!!!! SPLENDISSIMO!!!!! MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed your video...We just returned from a similar cruise on the Emerald Princess and I loved the way you stitched the video together.

We have a lot of separate video clips taken with our Canon G7 camera and I would love to be able to make the sort of video that you made - and to include music..... Can you recommend any particular software? We seem to have problems because we have avi files - okay on the computer but we can't use show them on our dvd player.

For editing video and doing slideshows with photos my favorite is still Pinnacle System Studio 11. Very easy to use compared to the several others I have tried over the years. It comes in a basic version to get you started, very inexpensive.

This particuar video was a challange to keep short. We took over 5,000 photos and over 3 hrs of video in a 3 week vacation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whale Watcher - DO IT!!!

Don't know what type of travel or cruising you have done, but this was the best trip we have ever taken. That Princess itenerary covers many different areas. With all the cruises out there, I would do this one again in a hearbeat. The only reason we are going on Voyager of Seas this year instead of Princess again is we are taking our "adult" sons, and they all complained about taking almost 3 weeks off to do what we did (12 day cruise with 3 days hotel on Venice and Barcelona). So we are doing this 7 day cruise, then flying to Venice for 2 nights, then home.

But are going to miss Istanbul, Athens and Mykonos, I know they would have enjoyed those stops as much as we did.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived