John Heald question???

Maggiepie

I'm so embarassed to ask this but how do I go about posting a question to John where he will respond?

Also, might anyone have inside info as to why the Vista is not scheduled to sail out of Galveston (Thanksgiving week) November 17th 2019. I called Carnival and they couldn't answer why. They did confirm it is NOT scheduled for a quick maintenance. It is the only week in November 2019 that there are no sailing dates.

Disappointing they would allow that on a holiday week. We were thinking along the same lines. Thanks.

Thanksgiving 2019 is the last week of November (the 28th). I'm thinking the week before is probably a full ship charter.

I'm so embarassed to ask this but how do I go about posting a question to John where he will respond?

Also, might anyone have inside info as to why the Vista is not scheduled to sail out of Galveston (Thanksgiving week) November 17th 2019. I called Carnival and they couldn't answer why. They did confirm it is NOT scheduled for a quick maintenance. It is the only week in November 2019 that there are no sailing dates.

FB page in the visitors post.

According to GoCCL, Vista is scheduled for Galveston-Cozumel-Georgetown-Ocho Rios-Galveston that week.

If it’s not open for sale, the ship has been or is expected to be chartered, or there’s an issue with one or more of the ports that hasn’t been resolved.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS