A Question for Bonnie, Chief Blogging Officer

NeverStopLearning

Hi Bonnie,

Is there an individual within the Azamara Customer Service organization that is able to answer a simple question regarding our B2B booking for this fall?

My poor travel agent has been going in circles trying to deal with the back office regarding the application of two future cruise certificates against our cruise this fall. The booking confirmation forms do not list the application of the certificates, but the back office insists that the fares have been adjusted. However, no one can provide us with an electronic booking confirmation that clearly shows this.

I have given my TA till Thursday to resolve this and have requested that she have Azamara deal with me directly. This should be resolvable within 30 minutes if the right people are involved.

So how do we proceed?

rob...

I received an email from my TA that contained a paragraph that sums up the frustration experienced by all:

-----------------------------

That was me on the line spending approximately 52 plus minutes of time that would never be retrieved, talking to Azamara. (They were as helpful as a bucket of snow in Alaska). Their stolid position is that the payments and the certificates have been applied to our booking, however, it is not going to show in the external accounting line that we see.

------------------------------

She goes on at some length to say that Azamara position is that we need to track everything from the initial offer to see that everything is properly applied.

Honestly, I am not making this up.....

My position is that I should see everything on the current booking confirmation form. It just makes sense as that is the only thing that I see and, frankly, I really care about.

Hopefully, this should get resolved in a few days.....

rob...

Hi Rob,

Email the below address with your Booking ID, name and contact information. They are expecting to hear from you tomorrow.

AzamaraCustomerService@Azamara.com.

Thank you, Bonnie, for the prompt handling of this query. I have just emailed them with copies of our booking confirmations and the future cruise certificates.

You have been very helpful in trying to get this matter resolved.

rob...

I have received the following written response from customer service:

---------------

Thank you for contacting Azamara Club Cruises regarding your Future Cruise Certificates.

After reviewing the two reservations, certificate numbers 1-AFV51F3 and 1-AFV51HD were both applied on reservation #: 8914678 Azamara Pursuit December 1, 2018 sailing on February 14 2018 as requested by the Travel Partner (Mach Picchu.pdf file); when the certificates are redeemed and applied on a reservation the amount is deducted from the Cruise Fare; for that reason you will not see it as a discount on the invoice.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

-----------------------------

Based on their response, I will take them at their word and consider the matter closed. Time to focus on our pre-pre-cruise time in Lima.

Bonnie, thanks again for your assistance in answering my question.