2017 Golf Cruises

BBMacLaird

In 2017 Azamara is offering Four AzAmazing Golf Cruises!

Each in a different part of the world, and each organized by PerryGolf.

Read about the cruises here:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/blog/four-azamazing-golf-cruises-experience-2017

Seems like the perfect holiday gift for that person in your life who has everything! (Bonus...you get to travel as well!)

IMG_1870.jpg.b9eccdb1287e337ec5f082ad63793c46.jpg

We highly recommend the Azamara Golf Cruises with Perry Golf. Had our first experience with both in July on the Irish Seas Golf Cruise and have booked our second, Baltic Seas Golf Cruise for August. I'm not a golfer but found plenty to do, Azamara was a great balance of activity and relaxation. Husband loved the golf and being at the final round of the Open. Happy to answer questions!

We highly recommend the Azamara Golf Cruises with Perry Golf. Had our first experience with both in July on the Irish Seas Golf Cruise and have booked our second, Baltic Seas Golf Cruise for August. I'm not a golfer but found plenty to do, Azamara was a great balance of activity and relaxation. Husband loved the golf and being at the final round of the Open. Happy to answer questions!

Thanks, AllisonJames!

Hi Allison,

I have booked a cruise for November 2017 with the Journey, which is also a golf cruise. Although I am a golfer, I have booked this cruise mainly for the itinerary so I am not planning to play. You have written there were plenty of activities if you do not play. Are those activities regular activities from Azamara or are they golf related?

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin

Hi, my comment referred to Azamara. Perry Golf does not really offer non-golfers activities on the cruises, with the exception of the cocktail parties and also non-golfers could attend the Open. I really was referring to the fact that even though I was on my own quite a bit while my husband golfed, I had no trouble touring cities on my own (used the Hop on Hop off bus in several cities and the Azamara shuttle into the cities from the port was a great benefit and so easy) and I did not feel out of place as a single on land discoveries, met lots of friendly people. But I also really enjoyed relaxing in the Living Room or on deck with a good book!

• 1 year later...
Hi Allison,

I have booked a cruise for November 2017 with the Journey, which is also a golf cruise. Although I am a golfer, I have booked this cruise mainly for the itinerary so I am not planning to play. You have written there were plenty of activities if you do not play. Are those activities regular activities from Azamara or are they golf related?

Ivi

Azamaraoffers plenty of shore excursions for non-golfing travel companions – look atthe Azamara Journeys choices too!

Azamaraoffers plenty of shore excursions for non-golfing travel companions – look atthe Azamara Journeys choices too!

We're not golfers, but have been on plenty of cruises that were actually Perry Gold Cruises, never impacted us at all. We got to do our usual exploring and activities we've become accustomed to. And to the end met some very nice 'golfers'.....