Ncl Santa Marta Resort Beach Day

CiaCut

Has anyone done this excursion? We are signed up for our Feb 7-18 dawn cruise. I am trying to figure out what resort this will be at (says 56 acre ecological complex). My parents will be taking care of our young children back home, so I am trying to give them as much info on where we will be. Called shorex- and they said they have no info on it?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Because this is cruise line specific I would ask on the NCL Board although I realize you are boarding in a couple of days so you may have made a decision already.

Keith

Thanks. I tried asking there too and no one had any info. Figured if it was unknown, we weren’t going to take a chance. Not sure what we will do in Santa Marta.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

Not the two times I've taken it, last year and about two weeks ago. In both cases it was the Estelar Santamar. 

And that's what they call a 56 acre ecological beach resort??? Not in my book. Regardless, did you enjoy it? Was it worth $179.00?

On 1/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, MizDaisy said:

And that's what they call a 56 acre ecological beach resort??? Not in my book. Regardless, did you enjoy it? Was it worth $179.00?

I could care less about fluff descriptions like 56 acres of whatever. 

Either we are really dumb or to us it was worth the money because we've done it twice. We didn't pay $179 because of Latitudes program discounts and shore excursion credits from the cruise line.

It's pricey but we enjoyed it. Nice beach, nice pool, good lunch.

Edited by njhorseman

17 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

I could care less about fluff descriptions like 56 acres of whatever. 

Either we are really dumb or to us it was worth the money because we've done it twice. We didn't pay $179 because of Latitudes program discounts and shore excursion credits from the cruise line.

It's pricey but we enjoyed it. Nice beach, nice pool, good lunch.

I thought about that after I asked, and I realized that you wouldn't have gone back, if you hadn't liked it! Sorry! Not sure where my brain was! But thank you very much for your thoughts. I appreciate it.