3rd passenger in Club Continent Suite

dlentz

I have a question regarding the Club Continent Suite and the chair that folds out to make a bed? Has anyone had an experience with that? Is it comfortable for an adult, such as width so you can rotate? I do not want to spend 10+ nights without any sleep. Is it like a chair and a half or just the width of a standard chair?

I have a question regarding the Club Continent Suite and the chair that folds out to make a bed? Has anyone had an experience with that? Is it comfortable for an adult, such as width so you can rotate? I do not want to spend 10+ nights without any sleep. Is it like a chair and a half or just the width of a standard chair?

I'm interested in this question too! Would be really helpful to have a photo of the sofa-bed folded out if anyone now onboard in a CContinent Suite could do that for us?

We were in a CC Suite that had a chair not the “sofa”. However, the sofa is more like a chair that converts to a very small bed. Hope this picture link will work and that someone who has had 3 in the room will comment. Happy sailing.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=406055&d=1492291908

The link went to the cabin spreadsheet and not a picture link. Be grateful if you could try to repost.

I'm interested in this question too! Would be really helpful to have a photo of the sofa-bed folded out if anyone now onboard in a CContinent Suite could do that for us?

Hopefully some nice person on the ship will see your post and oblige. If it can happen anywhere it will happen here! I do remember seeing a photo when the refurb was done with the chair opened out, but I just can’t find it now.

Phil

The white chair is the sofa bed, I think. Our room had a high back chair that did not convert to a sofa.

Thank you for the photo which says it's the Azamara Journey. I'm wondering if it's different on the Quest. We have booked an N1 CC Suite which has a bath and sofabed. As Phil said, hopefully someone will post for us- am amazed I can't find pictures of people inside their cabins posing for photos (like on tripadvisor)! Professional photos look great but can be misleading for size...

Good work Detective Excited. I would agree that is a childs bed only. Also each day until it is folded up there is not going to be a lot of room to move around and no space for breakfast in the suite if you wanted that.